Search This Blog

Labels

Friday 9 May 2014

Tutorial: Intense Teal - Inglot inspired make up tutorial

Hi everyone! I'm finally back with another tutorial. For this one I was inspired by a face-chart posted by the Italian Inglot Facebook page:


The moment I saw this I immediately fell in love with it. Everyone can rock this look though I think it looks absolutely stunning on dark brown/hazel eyes.

Recreation of the look with my original eye color
Same photo, I modified my eye color to simulate green/hazel eyes


Products used for this look:

  • Primer Potion in Original by Urban Decay
  • Sleek i-Divine palette in Shangri-la SUPREME (limited edition)
  • Sleek i-Divine palette in Del Mar (limited edition)
  • Black eyepencil - Perversion by Urban Decay
  • Mascara: False lash effect (black) by Max Factor
Create this look step-by-step:
  1. Apply the primer all over the lid, up to the brows
  2. Start with the crease color: I used a yellow-brown from the palette Shangri-la SUPREME (4th of the second row) and applied that with a soft crease brush
  3. From the same palette take the color next to it (3rd of the second row), a darker brown, and apply it just in the inner part of the crease starting from your nose
  4. Now take a flat eyeshadow brush and a matte blue eyeshadow and apply it all over the lid, blend the edges with a brush. NOTE: I didn't use the blue from this palette because I thought it was too light, I took a simple matte blue from a 120 color palette that I own.
  5. Take a clean brush and take the intense teal color from Del Mar palette (last of the first row) and apply it to the outer part of the eye trying to give it an elongated shape. Apply the same color under your waterline as well.
  6. Time for highlight! Apply a shimmery white color to the inner corner of the eye. For highlighting under my brows I chose a matte white instead (if you have darker skin tone try to choose a color that is a bit lighter than your natural color).
  7. Apply the black pencil in your upper and lower waterline. Then take a precision brush and take a bit of product directly on the brush and trace a soft line both on the lid and under your waterline.
  8. Curl your lashes and apply mascara (and false lashes if you want)
Hope you enjoyed!

See you soon xx
Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment