Search This Blog

Labels

Sunday 5 January 2014

Hi! I'm new here...

Hello to everyone! I'm new around here and I thought a presentation would be good to start!
I'm Giulia, I'm an Italian girl, I'm 21 years old and I'm in love with make up. Let's say I'm more obsessed than in love.
So, why start a blog about make up when there are thousands already? Well, because I wanted to share my own opinion on some things of course :)
Let me just say a thing: I'm not a professional, and I don't pretend to be one. Make up is a passion of mine and I learnt a lot of things in the last few years, so all my blog will be about what I PERSONALLY think and what I think is good to share with others. If you think my advices are wrong or don't fit your personal style simply don't follow them ;) but please be respectful of others, always.

I hope this will be a great experience and I look forward to continue :)
Stay tuned!

Giulia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment